photo botslide.jpg

My Week In Instagram

Sunday, 23 March 2014


1. I got my ends and layers chopped 2. Made the most epic omlette ever 3. Saw a Michael Cera look alike at the pub 4. Spotted this fella in the park 5. Need to stop having chicken new yorkers at every pub to see which does the best! 6. Putting my Umberto Giannini sea salt spray to good use and having easy beach waves in 20 minutes 7. When I manage to grab breakfast, it's gotta involve avocado and eggs 8. Dale tried the wild boar burger at Manor Farm 9. So glad I picked up a copy of Company this month. Besides a four page article on Zoella, it's an East London special! 10. Probably the only thing in my house that both me and the bf have liked!

Follow me on Instagram here for more.

2 comments:

  1. These are great pics, love your blog :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Feel free to leave your link so I can see what you're up to!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme