Saturday, 29 March 2014

Top 5 Under £5

top 5 under £5 beauty products

MUA Undressed Me Too Palette

Probably the best value of the lot, UMT contains 12 buttery and blendable eyeshadows to create endless gold-toned looks. Each shade is interesting enough to be swept across the lid alone, or blended together. And all for £4. More ranting about it and a tutorial here.

Barry M Nail Paint in Raspberry

Raspberry is my all time favourite nail polish without fail. I've dabbled in many shades and brands over the years, but always come back to this alluring colour. It's a nice cross between bright and vampy and I always find myself admiring my nails like some kind of hand narcissist.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

A very good brightening cream concealer for the price. I swear with a bit of careful powdering this far outlasts my Benefit Erase Paste in terms of wear, and at a mere fraction of the price. Dry skins may find that this creases on them, I would suggest you try the slightly more hydrating Maybelline Fit Me concealer if that's the case. 

MeMeMe Cherub's Blush

I love the name of this lip and cheek stain as much as its finish on the skin. It is instant English Rose in a bottle and a slightly darker dupe for Benetint (sorry again, Benefit). Guaranteed to suit any skin tone with it's build-ability and at just £5. 

Beauty UK CC Cream

I never really bought into the 'cc' or 'bb' cream hype as glorified tinted moisturisers, but the Beauty UK CC cream has really saved me time on busy mornings. I can apply it with fingers where I need it and my skin looks even and natural with no horrible shine at the end of the day. Just about skims the £5 mark at £4.99. 

Blog Lovin' Instagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I loVE MUA palettes, the pigmentation isn't the best but it's actually really good for £4!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That MUA palette sounds pretty awesome! I wish we had MUA here in Sweden! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Feel free to leave your link so I can see what you're up to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...